Prep Efe's Superstars!

Come and see what the Preps have been learning about…

Our Term 2 Prep Assembly

on June 5, 2017

On Friday 23rd June, the Preps will be presenting at their first assembly for the year. It will start at 2:40pm in the school hall. It would be great to see as many family members as possible come and watch the Preps. The Preps have worked so hard for this assembly. They are really looking forward to it. Come support them! Here are the songs to practise at home with your child.

7 Responses to “Our Term 2 Prep Assembly”

1. Ivy says:

Hi Mrs. Efe and our prep,
    I am a bit nervous but I think I am ready for the assembly. I am looking forward to sing those songs and make our assembly great.
    From Ivy

2. Nicky says:

Dear MissEfe if I was in your class a few years ago I would have more fun then before I would get to do the balancing skilling see-suo thing.
    From Nicky

3. Nicholas B says:

Hi Mrs Efe,
    I am very excited to sing at the assembly.I wish you could see us because I miss you.
    From Nicholas B

• Mrs Efe says:

Hi Nicholas,
      How are you? How did our Prep assembly go today?
      I’m sure you all did a wonderful job. You have all been practising really hard for our assembly.
      A big well done!
      From Mrs Efe

4. Jerrick says:

Dear Mrs Efe,
    Did you like the assembly? it was fun! My favourite part when the song about a sunny day. It was fun. My mum and dad were very happy.
    from Jerrick

• Mrs Efe says:

Hi Jerrick,
      How are you? How are your holidays? Yes, I heard the Prep Assembly was great. You all did a great job! Well done!
      From Mrs Efe